A WIP showcase of how my Finnish morphosemantic script project (mark II) is going on. You can follow more closely the development of this constructed script at my blog at [link]
I decided to copy down most of the glyphs I've gotten up to the "stylised" stage (which is all of them that I've created up to now). They are in no particular order (except in a rouch chronological one), with grammatical and lexical and derivational morphoglyphs mixed together. The glyphs take up a bit over half of an A3 sheet. They were drawn with a 3½ ink pen that I've recently learned to use to create the stylisation stage.
This'll go to scraps at some point.